1. What is your favourite Christmas story & why?
The one about how the tabbie got its M (because Rover told me to say that)
2. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Fairy Tale of New York.
3. What to you is the true meaning of Christmas?
Spending time with family.
4. What's your favourite Christmas memory?
Dad recording me opening my presents when I was about 3 years old.
5. Where would you spend your dream Christmas?
Snowed in at my parents in Wales.
6. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Miracle on 34th Street ( The Richard Attenborough version)
7. What's your perfect Christmas TV?
Doctor Who Christmas Special.
8. What's the best Christmas presents you've given and received?
The ones Steve hasn't realised he's carried -
like the boxer shorts I bought from La Senza and he carried all round Lakeside telling me I wouldn't
catch him carrying his present!
And received?- I had a fabulous Shakespeare insult mug in the secret santa. Love that Mug.
9. Would you like to spend Christmas in the sun? If so where?
Nope. I'm a snow girl at heart.
10. What writing plans do you have for the new year?
I'd like to be writing the second part of the crime fiction series: Cowardice of Crows- Pawnbroker's heir by then, and editing Pawnbroker's Apprentice.
11. What are your new year resolutions?
Keep to my writing deadlines.
12. Which actor would you most like to see play Santa Claus?
You know I'd rather like to see Leonardo di Caprio playing Santa Claus!!
Read all of Sara E. Smith's fab work here. Time travel, alternative history and a whole lot more.