1. What is your favourite Christmas story & why?
A Christmas Carol is probably my favourite, just because the story's so good and it's told in such a great way.
2. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Wizard's 'I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday' always get's me singing along. That is, of course, at the beginning of the season only. By the time Christmas actually arrives I've normally heard every song so often that I want to scream whenever one comes on!
3. What to you is the true meaning of Christmas?
Jesus being born is the true meaning of Christmas I guess. However, it's also a lot about seeing family and making others happy.
4. What's your favourite Christmas memory?
When I was a kid, my grandparents always came round on Christmas day with 2 big black sacks full of presents. I used to love the excitement of unwrapping those gifts and playing with them while my grandfather showed me how to use them.
5. Where would you spend your dream Christmas?
Providing I'm with family and we're all healthy and happy, that's all that matters. However, staying in a picturesque town somewhere would be nice.
6. What is your favourite Christmas film?
It's a tie between White Christmas and Mary Poppins.
7. What's your perfect Christmas TV?
Firstly, it would be Downton Abbey and an Eastenders special that actually didn't clash with each other. A Morcombe and Wise repeat and a Carry On film are must-haves for me too. Probably a cartoon film too... Like Shrek, Jungle Book or something ridiculously childish that I should have grown out of by now!
8. What's the best Christmas presents you've given & received?
The best present I've given is difficult. What I think is best might be something that they've tossed in a cupboard and only bring out when I visit! The best present I've ever received was a ruby ring though.
9. Would you like to spend Christmas in the sun? If so where?
No, not really. At Christmas I like to feel seasonal. That said, if you're offering me a holiday in the sun at any time of the year, I probably won't say no...! ;-)
10. What writing plans do you have for the new year?
I plan to finish writing my second poetry book and the fantasy novella I'm half way through. The curse of writer's block is making the novella difficult at the moment, but I'm determined to finish it.
11. What are your new year resolutions?
My new year's resolutions are to lose weight and get healthy; be a little less stressed; and to stop writing '2015' in the date before it hits February.
12. Which actor would you most like to see play Santa Claus?
I don't know really. I've searched through all my favourite actors and nobody would really be suitable. However, I guess Jeff Bridges or Alec Baldwin might be able to look right in the role.