Christmas is a joyus time in the Culpepper house. Family always comes first with Kim.
1. What is your favourite Christmas story & why?
Don't really have one.
2. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Grandma got run over by a reindeer. So funny.
3. What to you is the true meaning of Christmas?
Spending time with family.
4. What's your favourite Christmas memory?
Every christmas i've had with my kids.
5. Where would you spend your dream Christmas?
Anywhere other than where i spend it every year which is Mississippi.
6. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Scrooged with Bill Murray. Such a classic.
7. What's your perfect Christmas TV?
I don't really watch a lot of Christmas programs on TV.
8. What's the best Christmas presents you've given and received?
Best I've gotten was my laptop for writing of course. Best I've given is every year I can get something for my kids are always the best gifts.
9. Would you like to spend Christmas in the sun? If so where?
I'd prefer spending it on a snowy mountaintop somewhere.
10. What writing plans do you have for the new year?
To finish The Blood Talisman 2 and get a screenplay made into a film.
11. What are your new year resolutions?
To find new ways to love people and see new things in this life I never saw before.
12. Which actor would you most like to see play Santa Claus?
I'd like to see Morgan Freeman as Santa. That'd be pretty cool.