Kim Culpepper is a native from Columbus, Mississippi but currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia with her boyfriend and production partner Nic and their two curious kitties Hallie and Bob.
Kimis an accomplished horror author, an independent film producer, and avid photographer. She enjoys reading and watching new and old horror and loves discovering new people in the horror field.
Her first novel entitled The Blood Talisman was published by KGHH Publishing and a new exciting horrors shorts collection with a difference; Gallery Of Horror is coming soon.
1. Living in the Bible Belt of America, I get judged a lot for writing horror. I've heard everything from 'why don't you write something normal?" to 'Do you worship the devil?' I think horror is very normal and one of possibly the truest forms of writing because it explores one of the rawest human emotions which is fear and no I do not worship the devil."
2. I come from a very poor family. I have lived in a house with plywood floors and in some of the worst neighborhoods in my hometown.
3. I love heavy rock and rap music. Anything with a beat and rhythm is fun to write to. I have to have music to write.
4. I can't wait to come to London, England to work closely with horror legend Kensington Gore. I so love his accent and it makes me swoon but she can't understand a single word when he talks to her in cockney rhyming slang. Something about taking me up the "Rum & Ribena?!" sounds way too painful for words!
5. I have tattoos on my back. I want another one on my arm of a feather quill. Tattoos hurt so I have to earn up the nerve to get the new one. I'm a big chicken when it comes to needles.
6. I am a tall girl at 5'10 but probably one of the most down to earth people you will ever meet. I get along with everyone and I never meet a stranger.
7. I used to be into modeling and actually tried to make a go of it when I was younger. But I was too in love with writing to really focus on it, writing is my great passion.
Click the button for Kim's 12 Q's of Christmas.
Alex Jacobs gets bitten by a werewolf, and that’s only the beginning of his problems. When his wife is kidnapped and turned into someone beyond recognition, he not only struggles with letting her go but saving her life.
Selene is a powerful witch that not only teaches Alex the ways of the wolf but, also teaches him about restraint and purpose. Her shy innocence quickly attracts him to her and he struggles with feeling torn between the two women. Their feelings for each other are complicated by their battle for the blood talisman, the key to immortality. The Blood Talisman to some means ultimate power to others a way to live forever.
In Kim Culpepper's debut novel, the first in her trilogy, it is quickly learned that immortality comes at a price to all of humanity.
HORROR ACTRESS - KIM CULPEPPER INFO COMING SOON:
KIM CULPEPPER ON MODELLING COMING SOON: