1. What is your favourite Christmas story & why?
WW1 Christmas truce. Football in no man's land. Ordinary people ignoring their officers to show true camaraderie.
2. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Merry Xmas, War is Over. John and Yoko.
3. What to you is the true meaning of Christmas?
Making my family happy and pigs in blankets.
4. What's your favourite Christmas memory?
Opening my Thunderbirds outfit circa 1967. I was always Virgil.
5. Where would you spend your dream Christmas?
New York, overlooking Central Park.
6. What is your favourite Christmas film?
7. What's your perfect Christmas TV?
Sherlock followed by The Godfather.
8. What's the best Christmas presents you've given and received?
My daughter gave me a framed poem that she wrote herself last year which I treasure. I took my family on a Carribbean cruise a few years ago.
9. Would you like to spend Christmas in the sun? If so where?
Only now and again. The Bahamas appeals.
10. What writing plans do you have for the new year?
A follow up to The Great Briton and a final book in my crime trilogy.
11. What are your new year resolutions?
Write more, work less, earn more money, travel the world and marry Taylor Swift ( she's rich and if she will have me, will enable the first four).
12. Which actor would you most like to see play Santa Claus?
Denzil Washington or The late Christopher Lee.
G.R. Heywood's debut novel The Great Briton, is a great read and is aviliable via these links: