1. They say no man is an island but Barry Noman says, "apart from Fred Madagascar!"
2. He has seen so many films and spent so much time in darkened film theatres he has special vision that allows him to see perfectly in the dark.
3. Barry doesn't consider himself a "film critic" he is a speaker of truths. A film enhancer.
4. He will never be drawn on his favourite film, he has said he will take that to the grave with him. Some feel, he has already died and is in fact a zombie!
5. Even though he watches hundreds of films he never eats popcorn and is rumoured to be allergic to it.
6. He has a photographic memory but it hasn't yet fully developed!
7. Barry hates when people get him mixed up with former BBC film critic Barry Norman and any similarity to him are purely coincidental, apart from they both live and breathe celluloid.
Click on this link:
Barry Noman, is the esteamed film critic friend of Kensington Gore. Some say friend others say mortal enemy.
He keeps things about himself close to his chest but his film reviews are legendary.
He has seen more films than he has hot dinners. In fact he lives ostly on a diet of stale popcorn and flat pop left by other cinema patrons.
MORE INFO COMING SOON!